Philippe is a thinker. He loves typography, colour, and things that are well done. For Philippe, design is an art to be practiced slowly, with good friends, patience and attention to detail.
Philippe is currently an interaction designer at the Canadian digital service. For over a year, he worked to design the COVID Alert app for Canada. During this adventure, the Service and Philippe explored how inclusive design practices relate to good user experiences. Now, Philippe continues working for the Service on what it means to build a governemnt as a platform.
- Custom design tools and accessibility principles for an exposure notification app Étude de cas August 26, 2022
- Accra Trotro network map. Data viz and network mapping to explore uses of GTFS data Étude de cas July 27, 2018
- DNA, the future life of objects. Research-creation methodologies for interactive experiences in exhibition contexts Étude de cas June 25, 2018
- Directions № 2 Directions April 8, 2017
- Directions № 1 Directions April 8, 2016